The Venue Conflicts screen allows administrators to enter dates and times that a venue such as a gym or sports field is not available for league play.
Click the Sports Management link in the left menu. This will cause the Team dashboard to appear. The steps for entering venue conflicts are:
- Click on the Venue Conflicts link
- In the drop down at the top of the screen, select the venue for which you want to enter conflicts.
- If your venue does not appear in the drop down list, add it using the Facilities Management screen.
- Click the Add a Conflict button to add a new conflict, or click on an existing conflict to edit it.
- A popup window will appear that allows you to enter the conflict details.
- Enter a title for your event (required).
- Enter date and time information.
- Click "Add Conflict" when adding a new event or "Update Conflict" when changing an existing event to save your changes