- These instructions are specific to the Dallas Parochial League. This feature is not supported for other leagues or schools.
- Microsoft Edge is not supported for this activity. Instead, please use Chrome or Firefox when exporting from Renweb.
- You must have the appropriate access to Renweb to run custom reports or ask your Renweb administrator to run the report for you.
- These instructions are specific to Renweb 1
Exporting your data from Renweb
First, you must export your family information from Renweb:
1. Sign into your Renweb account
2. Click on the Report Manager menu link
3. Click on the Custom link in the left menu, then click on the report: “CSV Export – Student Parent Information”.
4. Scroll down the page to set report filters. We recommend that you export all 5th grade through 8th grade families. Select Grade 05 to see a selection list of 5th grade students.
5. Click the double arrows to select the 5th Grade students. The list of students will appear on the right in the “Selected List”.
Repeat this process for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students: Click the grade and then click the double arrows to move that grade’s students to the selected list. The report will automatically include custodial parents for the selected students.
Once you have selected all of the students you want to export, click the Print button.
6. When you click Print, the following screen will appear. Click on the “here” link to start the download process.
7. Once your family data appears on the screen, right mouse click anywhere on that screen. This will cause a menu to appear. Select "Save Page As..." or "Save As...".
8. Select a location on your computer to save the file, then click "Save". You'll need to remember where you saved the file so that you can locate it when uploading into Doodlio.
Importing your Renweb data into Doodlio
Once you have exported your family data from Renweb, you will need to import it into Doodlio.
- Log into your account on Doodlio
- Click on Manage School Members in the left menu
- Click on the Import Families link that appears beneath Manage School Members
- On the Import Families screen, click on the Select a Source drop down and select "Renweb export to Doodlio"
- Click the Import button
- Browse to locate the file that you exported from Renweb in the steps above
- Click "Open" to kick off the import process
A summary of the import results will appear at the bottom of the screen and a report will be automatically downloaded that contains records that were not loaded, if any.
What to do if records did not load
If any records did not load, please forward the downloaded file as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.