The Manage Members feature allows you to quickly enter information for new families that you want to add to your community.
- Doodlio uses email address as the username for members who register to use the app. Although email address is not a required field, members will not be able to register to use Doodlio if it is not entered.
- This feature is not available on mobile devices.
How to add a family
1. Log into your Doodlio account.
2. Click the Manage Members link in the left menu
3. Click the "+ Add Members" button in the upper right corner of the Manage Members screen. This will cause a popup window to display that allows you to enter the family information. Enter all information that you know. The more information that is available the better the experience will be for you and your families in Doodlio.
4. Enter the family home information in the upper section of the screen. This includes home phone and address.
5. The lower section of the screen is a grid that allows you to enter information for each member of the family. Enter as much information as possible. Note that the first two rows are for entering adult members of the family. If there is only one adult member, skip the second row and begin entering child information on the third row.
6. If you need more rows to enter children, click the + Add Family Member link at the bottom of the grid.
7. When you have finished entering family information, click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.