You can use the Graduate Students feature to remove students who have graduated from your school. This will eliminate those students from appearing in selection lists and reports and will help keep your family database clean.
This feature will take the following actions:
- Archive students who have graduated from your school
- Archive families of students who graduated if those families do not have any other children enrolled at the school
Important: The Graduate Students feature should be run before importing or loading families for the current year, otherwise it will "graduate" your current students.
To graduate students:
1. Log into your Doodlio account
2. Click on Manage School Members
3. Click on the Graduate Students link that appears below Manage School Members
4. Click the Graduate Students button to run the process
A report will appear at the bottom of the screen that will list:
- All students that were graduated
- All families of those students that were archived because they did not have other children at the school
- All families of those students who were retained because they have other children enrolled at the school