The Team Conflicts screen allows administrators to enter dates and times that teams are not available to play. A single conflict, such as a class field trip, can affect multiple teams in multiple sports. Administrators only have to enter the conflict one time, and can select the sports and divisions within those sports that have teams affected by the conflict.
The steps for entering team conflicts are:
- Click the Sports Management link in the left menu. This will cause the administrative dashboard to appear.
- Click on the Manage Team Conflicts link
- The Team Conflict page will appear and will display any existing team conflicts. The default view is a list view, but you can also select "month" to see events in a calendar layout.
- Click the Add a Conflict button to add a new conflict, or click on an existing conflict to edit it.
- A popup window will appear that allows you to enter the conflict details.
- Enter a title for your event (required).
- Select at least one sport that the conflict applies to (required).
- Select at least one division within each sport that you selected (required).
- Click "Add Conflict" when adding a new event or "Update Conflict" when changing an existing event to save your changes
Once you have added a new conflict event, it will appear on your calendar of conflict events. When view the list view, the impacted sports and divisions are listed with the event for easy reference.